Every now and then I want a homeschool curriculum that is 100% complete and has everything I need in 1 package. That usually happens when I’m frustrated with a lesson or when I can’t find something that will work for a science experiment – or when I’m trying to plan out weeks of lessons and spill my tea all over everything on the table. <–true story
Disclaimer: this post is sponsored by Homeschool Buyers Co-op and the links included are affiliate links, which will go towards purchasing educational materials for our homeschool use.
While All in One Homeschool Curriculum isn’t quite where we are right now, it might be the perfect place for you. One thing I know after 5 years of homeschooling is that what works for one family might need to be tweaked a bit for another family. Homeschooling is all about embracing what works for us -and I love it! Because I’m always on the lookout for homeschool curriculum deals, I was thrilled to find Homeschool Buyers Co-op.
If you are new to Homeschool Buyers Co-op, let me tell you why you need to go and sign up with them:
- It’s FREE to join, and you instantly get access to amazing homeschool curriculum deals.
- They offer lots of free services and resources for homeschooling families. You can generate a free Homeschool ID card (which I still need to do!!), Reading Programs, Field Trips guides and more!
- Support. We all need support, but some days homeschool moms need a little hand holding and a great big hug. Homeschool Buyers Co-op guarantees that you will be treated exactly the way they want to be treated, making even a small homeschool hiccup go smoother.
- You will get the best deals on the best homeschool curriculum. Period.
Top All in One Faith Based Homeschool Curriculum
Monarch Online Christian Curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications
- Dynamic, Media-rich Lessons: Bring learning to life with over 50,000 multimedia elements! Immerse your child in an enriching, multi-dimensional educational experience that includes video clips, audio files, challenging games, interactive exercises, and more.
- Core Subjects & More: Monarch offers Bible-based online lessons in the five core subjects of Bible, History and Geography, Language Arts, Math and Science, as well as a wide variety of enriching electives.
- Automatic Grading: Enjoy freedom from paperwork! Automatic grading and record keeping conveniently record lesson assignments, test scores, and upcoming assignments for more hands-on teaching time.
- Anytime access, no installation: Perfect for your on-the-go schedule, Monarch’s Christian homeschool curriculum is accessible around the clock with a browser and Internet connection. With just a username and password, you’re curriculum-ready in seconds.
Switched-On Schoolhouse from Alpha Omega Publications
Switched-On Schoolhouse is a comprehensive, Bible-based curriculum that offers computer-based learning for grades 3-12. It has been a best-selling favorite with thousands of homeschooling families for years, and is a Cathy Duffy “100 Top Pick for Homeschool Curriculum.”
Horizons from Alpha Omega Publications
Horizons is a brightly illustrated, engaging workbook curriculum filled with consumable lessons and hands-on activities for grades PreK-12.
- Spiral Learning: Horizons Language Arts and Math use a spiral learning method that helps students master concepts through a natural process of introduction, review, and reinforcement.
- Hands-On Lessons: Students using Horizons curriculum often find the hands-on lessons to be interesting and exciting. Much of the student material is filled with colorful illustrations that complement the activities to help students understand concepts.
Top All in One Secular Based Homeschool Curriculum
Learning A-Z Super Bundle
Learning A-Z is a leading provider of digitally delivered teaching products that support instruction and student growth in reading, writing, and science. The Learning A-Z Super Bundle includes:
- Reading A-Z: Printable and projectable books and other resources, spanning 27 levels of difficulty
- Raz-Kids: The dynamic website where kids practice reading eBooks, anytime, anywhere
- Headsprout: Adaptive early reading and reading comprehension online instruction proven to work
- Science A-Z: Delivers science curriculum resources at three reading levels, across 65+ units
- Writing A-Z: Provides all the leveled resources and tools necessary for K-6 writing instruction
- Vocabulary A-Z: A lesson-building tool and database of 13,500+ words to build lessons with worksheets
- ReadyTest A-Z: Lessons and practice tests for web-based, high-stakes ELA assessments
eTap – a Comprehensive Online Curriculum
If you are looking for an affordable, easy-to-use K-12 curriculum for the entire family, eTAP may be the program for you.
- A one-stop resource: eTAP provides comprehensive instruction for the core subjects of Math, English, History, and Science plus High School test preparation for the GED, High School Exit Exam, and SAT.
- Supports Multiple Learning Styles: Lessons combine text along with coordinated video resources to better accommodate audio/visual learners and maximize engagement. Content is presented in an easy-to-read, functional format. Vocabulary is age-appropriate.
- Portable: Students can access eTAP wherever there is an Internet connection: at home, at the library, or even when traveling. Printable versions allow you to make hard copies when you don’t have Internet access.
- Family Subscriptions: Each subject includes grades K-12, so a single subscription is good for the entire family.
Each eTAP lesson provides links to related educator-approved videos on YouTube, and you’ll find links to related educational videos in the Discovery Education streaming library, which is sold separately through the Co-op at a deep discount. This may be just the ticket for those visual or auditory learners who need a multi-sensory experience and reinforcement!
Where we are for Homeschool Curriculum now
Again, while right now we aren’t at the All in One Homeschool Curriculum phase, I think it’s great to know what is available, whether it’s traditional or online or a hybrid of both. We have used Horizons Math in the past with Bella, and I’m seriously looking at e-Tap specifically for the ease of teaching multiple grades with one homeschool curriculum – especially when the day arrives that I will have K, 1st, 3rd, 7th and 9th all at the same time. I’m SO not ready for that yet!!
I’d love to know what homeschool curriculum you use, and if you use an All in One homeschool curriculum please share what you love about it!