I’ve mentioned before that the girls love lapbooking, and admittedly I do too. It helps them focus on key points of information, and because lapbooks are hands on the girls tend to remember more details. To celebrate 20 years of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, I decided to make a lapbook to go along with the book!
The Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone lapbook is a 21 page download that gives you the following:
- Complete directions on how assemble the lapbook, including photos.
- If you aren’t sure how to make a lapbook, I’ve linked to my lapbook tutorial for step by step instructions.
- Questions and activities divided by chapters so you can do the activities as you go along
- Full color clip art to add some magic to your lapbook
- Full color front page for your lapbook
Here is a peek inside the entire lapbook:
Please note that this lapbook is only FREE for a limited time – it will soon join my other products for sale, so grab it now!
Please head over and see my friends at iHomeschoolNetwork for some more Harry Potter fun!