I am coming off a crazy week. Last Wednesday we ended up in the ER with Bella, and her diagnosis meant that we missed Sophie’s 6th birthday. Sophie handled it really well, and I’m super thankful for my MIL and SIL who juggled their days to visit and make Sophie’s day a lot brighter.
I’m still playing catchup – it seems that when I’m out of the house for 3 days it takes me 6 days to catch up! I’m not sure how that works, but it happens every single time!! It helped that this week my sole focus has been to get us back to *normal* – whatever that is.
This week I am very thankful for these blessings….
* That Bella is recovering well, and while we have some changes we need to make they are doable.
* That Sophie did SO well with us missing her birthday party – and she is looking forward to celebrating this Saturday with some friends and family. This little miss just rocks!
* For Classical Conversations and the structure it provides us. The girls had a great time returning after the Christmas break, and I had a chance to chat with some moms that I haven’t seen since December.
* That I don’t have t0 work outside the home. It’s been really wonderful waking up and knowing I don’t have to rush through everything just so I can get to work on time.
* That Baby J is handling the extra visits with her BP much better than anyone thought. It really is making me believe that reunification might be the best thing for all of them.
* That Baby S is feeling better after getting the dreaded stomach bug. He’s our first infant to get it, and I can’t tell you the amount of laundry that I’ve been doing!!
These are just a few of my blessings – what are YOU counting today? Link up below!!
Please note – I’m sorry if I haven’t gotten to everyone who linked up last week! I’m so thankful to you for linking up and I will visit you, I promise!!