Last week I talked about teaching grace.
Yesterday I was able to travel to visit with my cousins and watch our kids play and laugh together. Here are the Top Ten Lessons that my girls taught me on the playground yesterday:
10. There’s nothing wrong with taking your time.
9. Look before you leap.
8. Laugh freely and often.
7. Find something that makes you giggle and do it.
6. It’s important to share. Even snacks.
5. Run full speed ahead.
4. Take time to rest and talk.
3. Face your fears.
2. Ask for help if you need it.
1. Love on each other. All the time.
What have your kids taught you lately?