With the arrival of Little H, we have all been working on having grace.
It’s not easy for Sophie being the big sister and having to share all your trains, cars, books, and craft items with 2 younger sisters who are quick and ready to get into everything!
It’s not easy for Bella having to suddenly share her stuffed friends, her favorite books and special toys.
It’s not easy for Little H who has to share everything…since nothing is hers.
Each day has it’s own challenges as well as triumphs.
Here are the TOP TEN LESSONS that we are all learning…..
10. We take turns instead of withholding a toy.
9. We talk to each other, instead of yelling.
8. We wait instead of hitting.
7. We give instead of grabbing.
6. We say “thank you” instead of not saying anything.
5. We listen to words instead of crying and running away.
4. We give hugs and kisses instead of the cold shoulder.
3. We say “I’m sorry!” when we hurt someone.
2. We say “I forgive you!” instead of turning away.
1. We obey even when we don’t want to.
You know what I realized?
I need to work on these lessons too along with my girls!
It’s quite humbling to realize that while training my children I am finding some areas that I need to work on as well.
What have you learned from your children?
Linking up with Angie today!